WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

UFO CAUGHT ON CAMERA COMPLETE WITH 'ALIENS'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UFO CAUGHT ON CAMERA COMPLETE WITH 'ALIENS'

Post  Guest on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 15:52

I hope they will not get offended by God's truth...your other brother wanted me as a friend and I sent him today's devotional.

Bro. Harry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 15:46

I hope they will not get offended by God's truth...your other brother wanted me as a friend and I sent him today's devotional.

Bro. Harry

Back to top Go down

RE: UFO CAUGHT ON CAMERA COMPLETE WITH "ALIENS"

Post  Jude on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 13:39

Yes!!!  I injected the YouTube and picture as well to the Yellowstone article.  

I don't think my sister Nanet has a Facebook page my dear…. I want to thank you for reaching out to my siblings.  If they are unwilling to hear the Glorious Gospel of JESUS Christ from me, then maybe they can hear it from you beloved.  So thank you so much!

May GOD bless and keep you safe always!  May HE continue to use you for HIS Glory and Honor… 

Sister Judy
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 13:34

Yes that sure is Dearest Sister Judy and that one about Yellowstone Super volcano is very disturbing too!! Did you see that?? Is your Sister Nanette on Facebook; if so I would like to see if she would want to be friends with me. God Bless you!!!!
Bro. Harry

Back to top Go down

RE: UFO CAUGHT ON CAMERA COMPLETE WITH "ALIENS"

Post  Jude on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 13:16

WOW!!! That was something to see my Dear Beloved Brother Harry!  I went ahead and injected the YouTube video!  I still cannot believe how casual those aliens were in the video!!! It's something isn't it?

I pray that you are doing well!  May GOD bless you immensely my dear!

Sister Judy
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

UFO CAUGHT ON CAMERA COMPLETE WITH 'ALIENS'

Post  Guest on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:26

UFO news: UFO caught on camera complete with 'aliens'

UFO sighting
   ufo 2013

Published on Dec 6, 2013 This is 100% the best UFO + Alien sighting ever! See for yourself! Location: Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany. Real UFO With Aliens Caught On Camera - Dec. 6, 2013 O7TV·

Tracey PareceUnexplained Phenomena Examiner

December 7, 2013

UFO news out of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany today claims that aliens, or some other unidentified creatures or humanoids, were seen in the vicinity of an unidentified flying object. However, to be specific, the object was not flying at the time that the cameraman began shooting the video. However, that quickly changed as the scene became more dramatic.

The video was recorded yesterday, Dec. 6, 2013 and shared by O7TV. It shows 2 1/2 minutes of footage of a grassy field with trees in the near background and mountains in the distant background. The sky is gray and there are clouds overhead.

The UFO sits motionless on an expanse of neatly trimmed grass. Suddenly, a strange sound whirs into existence and the object shoots upward into the sky, startling the person was holding the camera.

In the next moments of the video, the UFO can be seen high in the blue sky, progressively getting smaller until it disappears in a burst of light.

At the end of the video, the footage once again returns to the UFO sitting in the grassy field. However, this time, several aliens with long spindly arms and legs can be seen moving about near the aircraft. One of them even appears to be waving at the camera.

Like all UFO videos, this one has aroused plenty of comments, including this one from YouTube user Howard Borges:

Whether its Real or Fake... It is a good video... since we humans are not able to comprehend such realities, then we automatically "Tag" it as a fake... or CGI made... etc... I actually believe this could have really happened.. Not necessary in this video, but elsewhere... Just my opinion though....

W

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top